Lockdowns and restrictions hurt the economy!
Declaration of the MTÜ "KOOS RAHU EEST EESTIS" movement for peace in Estonia to the Government of the Republic of Estonia!
We, the delegates of the KOOS/Together Peace Movement, unanimously approved and adopted a joint declaration in which we make demands regarding Human Rights and Freedoms in accordance with the Estonian Constitution (regarding compulsory testing and vaccination, the introduction of covid passports, the purpose of which is to establish control over human behavior).
The main value of the “Koos” movement is “Ensuring the life and well-being of every inhabitant of Estonia”. But what is happening in our country that we, representatives of the movement, and every ordinary person, is very worried about:
Since 2020, Estonia, like the whole world, has experienced two pandemics, this time of lockdowns - never before seen restrictions on human rights and freedoms, the actual coercion of mass PCR testing and vaccination with experimental drugs as part of an experiment in which Estonia took part , the introduction of covid digital passports to restrict unvaccinated access to services, border crossings, and flights. As a result of these lockdowns, we have:
- damage to the economy, the closure of numbers of small and medium-sized businesses, hotel business and tourism, and as a result the loss of taxes
- damage to education for children due to distance education, depriving children of physical activity through isolation and, most painfully, the Asocialization of society
- damage to psycho-emotional health due to panic inflated by the media
- damage to health in the social sphere: bans on movement and gathering of groups, house “arrests” (recommendations to “stay at home”), the obligation to maintain social distances of 2 m - Asocialization;
- damage from the introduction of COVID passports to the vaccinated, as a method of digital control over human behavior, as a method of discrimination against the unvaccinated during the lockdown 
It should be noted that all these lockdowns that have taken place in two years were the result of amendments to the law on the prevention and control of infectious diseases (NETS) adopted in our country, giving the right to the Department of Health to declare lockdowns and restrict the rights and freedoms of people, and this despite numerous protest actions. Since July 2022, WHO has declared the possibility of a new pandemic (now a state of emergency is being introduced for some countries, but a global pandemic for this disease has not been declared), which could lead us to another lockdown, the renewal of the COVID passport and the creation of conditions for compulsory vaccination. Therefore, our Koos popular movement demands from the government:
- To prevent the announcement of a new lockdown in Estonia, causing enormous damage to the life of our society: economic, social, psycho-emotional and physical.
- Repeal the NETS amendments that give the Department of Health the right to announce pandemic lockdowns for any reason (including asymptomatic diseases), violating human rights and freedoms recorded in the Constitution, also involve the police and the army to repress dissent.
- Avoid mandatory vaccination and forced wearing of masks. Wearing masks, like vaccination, should be advisory in nature.
- Disclose data on the incidence of Covid among vaccinated and unvaccinated.
The Koos/Together movement defends the well-being and life of the people of our society, based on the constitutional law of the Republic of Estonia.
Delegates of the KOOS/TOGETHER Movement for Peace in Estonia MTÜ KOOS RAHU EEST EESTIS
Links to sources and additional information:  https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=Covid19&term=&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=&recrs=a&fbclid=IwAR3oo8lbB9zP5AkbVFLfEtDxmxUEB3JF5y1cL16cf3ZREnlnjQ9EbJ0ioTs | | Estonia is participating in the experiment with the support of the University of Tartu and Kantar-Emor AS, OÜ Medicum Eriarstiabi and SYNLAB Eesti OÜ (Estonia). Research Primary Contact Prof. Ruth Kalda ORCID ID Contact Ravila 19 Tartu 50411 Estonia +372 (0)731 9210 email@example.com Ethics Approval Approved 13/04/2020, University of Tartu Research Ethics Committee (Grant Office, University of Tartu, Raekoja Square 9, 51004 Tartu, Estonia; +372 (0)737 6215; firstname.lastname@example.org), link: 310/ T-1  The court found the illegality of the requirement for a Covid certificate and inconsistency with the Constitution in some paragraphs of NETS download HERE 31.05.2022, Administrative case No. 3-21-21633-21-2163