Tere, honorable Estonian people! Our plan is simple and the story is the same as in the kroon era - the election results must be saved in a way that is accessible to the people in our state portal, I hope we understand the multifaceted great benefit of this for human rights, honesty and the resulting further trust-building opportunities for the people. I will list the first ones here:
- The person gets the confidence that their vote is actually counted and verifiable
- There is no need to conduct statistical office surveys anymore because there is direct real knowledge.
- The person’s memory and voting history are protected and proven for both themselves and others.
- We have all the technology for this and the elections would become significantly cheaper.
- There would be no need for any audits and supervisions with questionable results.
- The person can choose their votes themselves, whether they leave them secret, half open or completely open.
- The votes would be printable in different levels of privacy and verifiability.
- The reading and checking of votes would be immediate and complete, true and error-free. Additional notes: Margus Meigo 16 November 2023, Võidula